Alight Creative is a Seoul-based startup building powerful and innovative mobile-first tools to empower the next generation of content creators. Join the passionate, quirky, imaginative team developing Alight Motion and help us expand our apps and services. As an early-stage startup, we are striving to build a team of the very best, and believe strongly in creating equal opportunities and fostering mutual respect and creative innovation.
At Alight Creative we believe in making professional-quality motion graphics and content design tools accessible to everyone from beginners to seasoned professionals. This presents a unique challenge in communicating functionality to users of our apps, from UI graphic design to the visual language used in our training and digital marketing materials.
Our product team faces hard, challenging problems, and must come up with new innovative solutions to meet these challenges. We push the boundaries of mobile design, and invite you to join us in breaking new ground and building new interface metaphors.
As a Graphic Designer in UX & Digital Media, you will work closely with product designers, UX designers, trainers, and social media markets to develop a visual language and turn UI wireframes and marketing concepts into beautiful, finished graphics.
- Collaborate with Product Designers to iterate on user experience designs.
- Build design languages for Alight Creative products, including creating design language guides.
- Create final, polished user interface graphics based on prototypes and wireframes provided by Product Designers, including creation of icons and layouts, and color and typography design.
- Create deliverable graphic assets for the development team.
- Create marketing graphics for product websites, app stores, and social media, that visually communicate product capabilities.
- 5+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer, including at least 3 years of UI/UX design experience.
- In-depth knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, or similar tools.
- High quality portfolio including user interface and marketing designs.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and ability to thrive in a cross-disciplinary environment.
- Ability to accept and to give honest, constructive feedback.
- Fluency in Korean and English.
- Experience creating designs on mobile platforms, for example using tools such as Affinity Designer, Concepts, or Procreate on an iPad.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of After Effects, Alight Motion, or other motion graphics tools.
- Familiarity with principles of animation.
- iPhone/Android UI design experience.
- Desktop app UI design experience.